door Chris » wo 07 jun 2023, 11:42
Vandaag is de bouw gestart van de 135 kilometer lange autosnelweg tussen Phnom Penh en Bavet aan de grens met Vietnam. Dit is het Cambodjaanse deel van de autosnelweg naar Ho Chi Minh City.
Senior Minister Sun Chanthol said that the Phnom Penh-Bavet Expressway will have a total length of 135.10 km, starting from Thmor Kor commune, Lvea Em district, Kandal province to Chrakmtes commune. Bavet City, Svay Rieng Province.
This project will implement the following construction technical work:
* 10 cm thick AC concrete and 12 cm wide ATB concrete, 24.5 m wide, 4 lanes for traffic (2 lanes to 2 lanes), each lane 3.75 meters wide, Khoeun Suon divides traffic in the middle of the road, 3 meters wide, 2.5 meters wide concrete pavement and red gravel sidewalk 0.75 meters wide on both sides.
* Constructed 26 main and medium bridges with a total length of 2,266 meters, 16 small bridges with a total length of 256 meters and installed all kinds of sewers in 197 places.
* Construction of 5 interchange roads, 204 large and small tunnels.
* Construction of 2 service areas, 1 parking area, 3 maintenance centers and 6 payment booths.
* Equipped road equipment including traffic signs, lights, markers, milestones and safety barriers according to the technical standards of the expressway.
* This expressway allows all types of vehicles to drive at speeds of up to 100 and 120 km / h.
* This project will include the construction of cross-border infrastructure, with the Royal Government in charge of land acquisition for the site and the construction of cross-border infrastructure.
Along with the construction of the Phnom Penh-Bavet Expressway, the Royal Government has also decided to build a bridge across the Mekong River, which connects Dei Edth Commune, Kien Svay District (from the Third Ring Road) to Thmor Kor Commune. Lvea Em district and connected to the Phnom Penh-Bavet Expressway.
The bridge is a concrete bridge with a length of 1,600 meters, a width of 26 meters, and a road connecting both sides of the bridge with a length of 2,100 meters and a width of 26 meters, 1 Interchange and 2 Underpass Roads.
Regarding the construction cost project, Senior Minister Sun Chanthol said that the Phnom Penh-Bavet Expressway is planned to cost a total investment of about 1.35 billion US dollars under the form of construction investment – Transaction-Transfer (BOT) for a period of 50 years, of which 20% is invested by China Bridge and Road Corporation and 80% is company loan.
Separately, the bridge across the Mekong River is planned to cost a total of 232.58 million US dollars, which is the investment budget of the Royal Government, along with the contribution for the clearance of landmines, unexploded ordnance and other taxes.
Both projects will be built by the China Bridge and Road Corporation (CRBC), with a construction period of 48 months and scheduled for completion in 2027.